2/08/2009

Toshiba REGZA 42XV540U 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

Toshiba REGZA 42XV540U 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

When it comes to mega sporting events such as the Olympics and the FIFA World Cup, there is nothing better then watching them at high performance HDTVs. Unfortunately I don’t have one of those and I was not satisfied with the performance of my age old TV. As the Olympics were approaching, I was looking to purchase a new HDTV model that has all the high-tech features which can offer stunning performance while watching my favorite sporting events. With over hundreds of new LCD HDTV models available in the market it was very confusing to make my choice.



Many manufacturers were presenting their latest model and all of them have certain advanced features that can impress almost anyone. So, instead of buying an LCD HDTV directly from a local store, I thought of making some research on the Internet. Only after making online research on various LCD HDTV I was able to choose Toshiba REGZA 42XV540U 42- Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV. Why I select this LCD HDTV model is because it is loaded with all the features that I was looking for. Now, I am really satisfied with the performance of this LCD HDTV as it offers me a new experience in watching sporting events.

42-Inch Toshiba REGZA comes in a High Gloss Black Finish that increases the beauty of my living room. This LCD HDTV is an upgraded version from Toshiba and it has some of the latest features, such as 4G PurePixel video processor and ClearFrame 120Hz Rate technology that produces the best of picture quality. Moreover, Toshiba REGZA 42XV540U has 42-Inch wide screen that offers clear and vivid pictures from every angle. One of the features of this LCD HDTV that I really appreciate is its Deep Dynamic contrast ratio that allows me to get the best contrast when I watch high dark pictures.
This LCD HDTV from Toshiba also has 4HDMI 1.3 inputs with which I can interact all my entertainment devices like DVD player, digital camera, camcorder and my computer with it. The gaming mode offered by this LCD HDTV is also very interesting and I can enjoy various games using it. The Soundstrip Speakers of this LCD HDTV also offers me to enjoy the best of sound quality when I watch my favorite sporting events like football and basketball.