2/06/2009

Samsung LN32A450 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

Samsung LN32A450 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Review

I have had some bad experiences in the past with my previous LCD televisions, so this time before buying a LCD, I did a great deal of research. I also consulted many of my friends and most of them took the name of the Samsung LN32A450 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV as the first choice. So, I went ahead and got the Samsung LCD HDTV and I must say that it did not disappoint me at all.



In fact, I am amazed by its features and my day is just incomplete without watching a movie on my LCD. The one thing which really caught my eye was the stunning picture quality. This television comes with the latest technology, such as the anti-glare cover which protects our eyes from the harmful rays. The natural image engine feature enhances the color quality and helps in identifying contrast and white equilibrium of the image.

The connectivity option of the Samsung is just amazing, and it ranges from the Simplay compliant HDMI and the HDMI-CEC which can be easily operated by a remote. Now, I can also connect various multimedia devices, such as play stations, disc players, home theaters, laptops, digital cameras, handy cams and additional speakers. There is a headphone jack as well which matches the sophisticated technology of the television. The television comes with a 170 degree vertical alignment for a wide angle viewing.
The audio feature of the television are the highlight as it comes equipped with true surround SRS technology which allows you to play even multi content at the same time from two different speakers. This feature allows you to enjoy a perfect surround sound quality experience. The television comes with two attached speakers hidden behind the television. The MTS and SAP technology keeps the volume stable if you are changing channels.
The Samsung LCD television not only has these amazing features but also comes in stylish designs which will add to the décor of your living space. There is a 1 year warranty period on the television with home services for your convenience. So, many positives in one appliance are truly amazing and I am quite impressed by it. This television gets a yes from me hands down.