2/09/2009

Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-46W4100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-46W4100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

I found this TV to be the an apt choice for me and now after having bought it and used it for a couple of weeks this 46-Inch Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-46W4100 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV has given me no scope for any complain. Before going for this product, I was quite confused as there are numerous brands with similar television sets and features available in the market. When I saw this television set in the TV store and compared it with other products I hardly found any difference; however, on a closer scrutiny I finally found this Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-46W4100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV to be preferable than other available products.



This Sony TV with its matt screen instead of glossy screens was much more desirable to my personal choice. The matt screens absorb external light, thereby preventing them from reflecting back to the eyes of the television viewer. Particularly for me the matt screen plays a vital role as I have placed my television set opposite to a big window and sunrays would have created high brightness if my television set had glossy screen.
The second factor that made me consider this product as a viable choice was good quality of sound that this television set delivered. Though the speakers of this television set do not match the potential of a high-ended stereo system, the music setting in this television set is much advanced in comparison to its competing brands in the market. The navigability through the user manual of this television set is also smooth and friendly and I change the TV settings along with the picture modes in accordance to my own choice.
One of the greatest attribute of this Sony Bravia LCD HDTV is its elegant design and this clearly gives it an edge over the other television sets available in the market. Even the remote control of this television set looks great and has a sleek body which makes it easily fit into my hand. This Sony Bravia LCD HDTV has the inbuilt Motionflow 120 Hz technology and this provides clarity to the picture even during fast moving activities or sports.
This television with its affordable price has in fact turned out to be a great purchase for me and I would recommend this 46-Inch LCD HDTV to anyone intending to buy a new television.