2/07/2009

Panasonic TC-26LX85 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

Panasonic TC-26LX85 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Review

I recently bought the Panasonic TC-26LX85 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV and I am very satisfied with it. This is my first LCD TV, and the moment I saw it my search for a good quality LCD HDTV came to an end. Before buying the LCD TV, I did a lot of research and checked many stores. But what caught my eye about this Panasonic LCD HDTV was the price; it comes at an unbelievable affordable rate. The television offers various features which you will only find in expensive LCD televisions. For budget buyers like me, this is the perfect choice.



This stunning 26 inch television comes with mind-boggling features, such as the LCD technology which controls the brightness and image quality. The wide screen makes watching movies and playing games even more fun experience. All my friends are hooked on to it all the time and the television can also be connected to the home theatre system easily. These flexible features give it an edge over other LCD televisions offered at the same price. You can even use this television for watching a slide show of your JPEG pictures with the help of gallery player software, all you need to do is to place the SD card into the opening provided in the television.

The manual and operation of the television is also quite easy as you it does not need rocket-science to figure out how it works. The television is user-friendly and you can easily operate it with the remote control. Another advantage of this television is that it can easily be transported from one place to another as it weighs just 27 pounds. The television can be rotated up to 170 degrees which allows a wider viewing ability for its users. The sound quality of its scan speakers is also quite remarkable and if you want you can attach additional speakers as well. This television has now become an important component of my life as it keeps me and my friends entertained and has never posed a problem. I highly recommend the 26-Inch Panasonic TC-26LX85 LCD HDTV to all as it is a complete value for your hard-earned money.