2/12/2009

2009 Review - Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

52-Inch Samsung LN52A550 1080p LCD HDTV Review

Are you looking forward to buy an LCD which has perfection for every quality you seek in it? Then buy the latest Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV. This is a wonderful LCD HDTV that you can gift yourself! How do I know that? Because I have this in my bedroom! And every evening when I have no other program to go out, I stick myself to it watching all the shows I like. The wide color enhancer, high picture quality and user friendly remote to explore the TV keep me busy and entertained throughout.



The typical features of this wonderful LCD TV are:
* Full HD1080p resolution
* Multiple inputs through USB port
* 3 HDMI Inputs
* HDMI-CDC
* ENERGY STAR qualified
* 49.9 x 4.3 x 31.1 inches and 59.3 pounds
The Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV is a perfect way to enlighten your evenings or weekends watching high quality movies either from DVD or Blu-ray discs or connecting it to an mp3 player for high definition sound quality. The 52 inches flat screen and high sound quality bring in the feeling of a theatre in your home. The ports enable you to read the MPEG and JPEG files store in some other external devices. This is a complete full scale home viewing gallery in your home.