2/11/2009

2009 Review-Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 42XV545U 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

42-Inch Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 42XV545U 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

I always prefer to watch my favorite movies in movie theaters as I get to know the real taste of the movie only when I watch them in theaters. The picture quality and the sound effects offered by a movie in a Cinema are totally different from the performance on the television.



However, after getting employed I become so busy that I seldom get time to go for movies in theaters. Moreover, I don’t feel like going anywhere in the weekend as I get exhausted after a weeklong work in my office. I wish to get some relaxation at home at weekend and I like to watch my favorite movies on my TV. However, I was not satisfied with the performance of my television and I often wish to buy a new one. I was looking for an LCD that could offer me the performance of a Movie theater. There is nothing better than making research online and I began my research on different latest LCD models on the Internet. I find Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 42XV545U 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV quite impressive and I purchased it last month. Now, I believe that I have done the right thing by making this purchase as it offers me the performance of a movie theater and I no longer feel the need for going to theaters.
This LCD HDTV model is an upgraded version from Toshiba and it has various advanced features which are quite new to most of the people. Toshiba REGZA 42XV545U is loaded with latest features like PixelPure 4G video digital processor technology and ClearFrame 120Hz systems that produces cleaner picture even while a watch fast moving action pictures. It is also equipped with Dolby Digital audio output that offers the best sound effects for action movies. Moreover, it has HDMI component, video inputs, PC input and digital inputs that allows me to use it with any of my digital devices. The ColorBurst techbnology and the DynaLight support system of this unique LCD HDTV provide rich deep blacks and vibrant colors. It is completely simple to operate this LCD HDTV by using its 4 Item Universal remote control system. I really enjoy this LCD HDTV and most of my friends appreciate me for buying it.