2/17/2009

2009 Review - Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 40-Inch LCD HDTV

40-Inch Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Latest Review

I am a technology savvy person and therefore I really do not like every other electronics item that I come across. So, there are so many times when I have to compromise over many gadgets because what I want exactly is seldom available in the market or online. This also makes me replace my electronics quite frequently as I get bored with these old technologies and crave for something newer and more exciting. Last week, when I was browsing the World Wide Web, I came across this incredible television model, the Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV. I went through the features it had to offer me with and also checked it for technology up gradation. Once I had read it, I knew this is what I was looking for so far and immediately purchased it.

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 40-Inch LCD HDTV 2009 Review
The 40-Inch Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV is a 16: 9 Full HD resolution of 1080p LCD Panel and allows for the feature upgrades seamlessly. It is DMex compatible and has ACE circuit or the Advanced Contrast Enhancer.



The really exclusive color and motion technology that it has delivers the legendary performance of XBR. The 10 bit processing along with x.v. color technology, 10 bit displays and deep colors render really smooth transition of the colors and provides with a wide gamut of color. The 24p and MotionFlow 120Hz Cinema provide with further smoother performance of the picture along with the unprocessed film production of 24p. In fact, it can also be connected very easily with other products by Sony like computers, camcorders and digital cameras. It also a very dynamic ratio of 50,000:1 and is DLNA compliant.

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 40-Inch LCD HDTV 2009 Review
Other key features of Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 include the following:
• IPG TV guide
• Enhanced user interface (XMB) with great 3D graphics
• BRAVIA engine digital video processors
• BRAVIA Sync capability
• S – Force Front Voice Surround Zoom
• RM- YD023 remote

What is most interesting is that it shows a very robust and easy connectivity with four HDMI inputs, two HD component inputs and the PC input. The PC input makes it easy to convey the television in a computer monitor very easily and thus it makes me love this model all the more.