2/15/2009

2009 Review - Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U 50-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV

50-Inch Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U 720p Plasma HDTV

I bought the Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U 50-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV a couple of months ago as I found it to be the fittest choice for my home. Before purchasing this Plasma HDTV I studied the market reviews of various available television sets written by professionals and consumers and I found that the Panasonic is the leading brand with regards to the plasma technology.
Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U 50-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV
The quality of the picture in this television set with perfect glare element, heat production and burn-in technology, is simply mind-blowing. In fact the black reproduction and high contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 produces perfect color and warm, impressive pictures in this television set.



The accuracy of skin tones and depth of the color in picture quality of the television set helps not only in the creation of perfect images but also smooth transition from one color to another.
This plasma HDTV also serves a positive role during watching fast activities like sports events or action scenes. Having moving pictures of more than 900 lines the pictures produce smooth transition from one frame to another, thereby any after image that can appear in the display of fast-moving scenes. This gives an overall realistic feel to any event that you watch in this Plasma television set.
The greatest attribute of this television set that attracted my attention was the guarantee that it offers regarding the long life of quality picture. With regards to this television set Panasonic has claimed that the brightness of this television set would not be affected even after 11years of continuous running.
I find navigating through the manual system of this television set to be quite user-friendly and easy. This helps me adjusting settings for picture, sound and channels in the easiest possible manner. The connectivity of this television set with other high definition services and devices is also quite easy. I connected the home theatre system stereos to this television set and that enhanced my movie watching experience substantially. I attached the home theatre stereo primarily because I found the bass boast system of the television set to be little deficient. This is perhaps the only shortcoming that I found in this Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U 50-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV. In fact, this HDTV has turned out to be a great purchase for me.