2/11/2009

HDTV Reviews-Samsung LN40A650 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

Samsung LN40A650 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color Review

Today, with over hundreds of new LCD HDTV models available in the market, it is not an easy job to select the best one. Couple of months before I was looking to purchase a new LCD HDTV that has all the advanced features that everyone is talking about. My previous TV was not performing well and I thought of replacing it with a brand new model. I don’t buy things by just looking at its outer appearance and I study all the features of the product before making my purchase.



However, this time I was confused to make my choice as there were a large number of LCD HDTV model from different manufacturer available for purchase. Then I began my search on the Internet and I found Samsung LN40A650 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV quite impressive. I finally bought it because it is equipped with all the features that I was looking for. Now, I am convinced that I have made the best purchase as it delivers a stunning performance. First to start with, this unique LCD HDTV comes with latest version of panel technology from Samsung that delivers vibrant colors with deeper black than any other LCD HDTV models.

This LCD HDTV has 50,000:1 contrast ratio that offer picture quality beyond my imagination. The new user interface of this LCD provides me guidelines to manage its operation with simple menu system. It is also equipped with advanced color enhancing technology that delivers amazing brightness with true colors of natural things like the blue skies and spring foliage. Moreover, auto motion 120 Hz technology of this LCD HDTV increases frame rate to 120 frames in a second. Like other LCD HDTV models from Samsung, this LCD offers HDMI connection that allows me to connect my digital device like satellite dish, disc console, camcorder, laptop, home theater and game console with it.

This LCD series from Samsung is equipped with the latest TOC design that gives it an ultra-sleek look. Watching fast moving action scenes of action films and sport events have never been much better. With features like DNIe system and HD1080p of this advanced LCD HDTV model, I enjoy the vibrant and detailed picture quality. Moreover, it offers excellent sound quality with its low range speakers. I don’t feel like going to a movie theater after buying this LCD HDTV.