2/06/2009

Sharp Aquos LC52D85U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

Sharp Aquos LC52D85U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review


Today, a wide range of TV channel offers various interesting programs and watching them is one of things that I do to offer some relaxation to my exhausted mind. After returning from my daily work, I wish to get refreshed and watching my favorite TV channel refreshes me.



I have a TV which was quite old and it was not performing up to my mark. The problem with my TV was that it delivers poor picture quality when I watch fast moving action pictures. Even though I was looking to buy a new television, I was confused to choose one because there were over hundreds of new models from different manufacturers.

So, I decided to make some research of the features of the latest LCD HDTV models on the Internet. After making some extensive research, I purchased Sharp Aquos LC52D85U 52- Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV because I was totally impressed by its features. I don’t have words to express the performance offered by this unique LCD HDTV model. It has brought me into a new world of entertainment. It comes in a sleek and handsome design that increases the splendor of my living room. Now, I seldom go to movie theater after purchasing this LCD HDTV.
This LCD HDTV comes with HD 1080p resolution power that exceeds other models in offering elegant and breathtaking image quality. Sharp Aquos LC52D85U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV is equipped with advanced Sharp Proprietary technology and Super view/black TFT panel system that offers the most amazing color definition. What I like most is its 52 Inch wide display screen that offers 176 degree viewing angle with which I can get the same image result from various angle. It also has high dynamic ratio with a quick response time of 4ms.
In addition, Sharp D85U LCD HDTV offers stunning picture quality for fast motion pictures by utilizing its 120Hz Motion Enhancer technology. I really like the 5 HDMI inputs of this LCD HDTV as it allows me to connect my disc player, home theater, computer and camcorder with it. Moreover, the sound quality of this LCD HDTV is also quite appreciable. With many more features like built-in QAM, NTSC tuners, ATSC and video inputs, it becomes a multifunctional entertainment device.