2/11/2009

2009 Review-Toshiba 22LV505 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player

22-Inch Toshiba 22LV505 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player Review

The best thing that I love to do in order to get rid of stress and fatigue is to prepare a hot coffee and sit before my TV until I get asleep. I also prefer to watch dramatic films and movies based on true love stories. I don’t like watching movies with many viewers as I often get disturbed with their talks. There is a large plasma HDTV placed at my waiting room but I seldom enjoy it as most of our family member are always seated before it.



No one seems to like the movies that I play and I often get irritated when someone passes a harsh remark on my choice. So I was in need of a small TV that can satisfy me with some latest features. I was unaware of the wide range of LCD HDTV models available in the market and I was getting confused in making my choice. However, after making some extensive research on the Internet I purchased Toshiba 22LV505 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD player couple of months before. I bought this LCD HDTV to place it in my bedroom and to my surprise it has turned my bedroom into my favorite entertainment room of my house.

I could never stop appreciating this small LCD HDTV as it fulfills all that I have desired. Toshiba 22LV505 comes with an inbuilt DVD player that allows me to watch all my favorite movies alone. It does not require much space and I can also easy carry it anywhere as it is not very heavy. Toshiba 22LV505 has a 22-Inch LCD screen and it offer HDMI inputs that allows me to connect it with my entertainment devices. It is also very easy to operate it and the menu systems are user friendly. This unique LCD HDTV model from Toshiba comes in a sleek black gloss finish that offers a stylish and sophisticated look. Moreover, it is equipped with many advanced features such as DivX certified technology, JPEG viewer, PC input and built-in ATSC, NTSC and QAM tuners. When it comes to its picture and image quality it is not exceeded by the performance offered by other plasma TV models. Now, I spend most of my leisure times in my bedroom watching my favorite movies in this compact LCD HDTV.