2/15/2009

2009 Review - Samsung PN42A450 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV

42-Inch Samsung PN42A450 720p Plasma HDTV Review

Since I first heard about the high-definition television from one of my relative I wanted to buy one for my home. To find the most suitable television set for my home I went through the various television set reviews that had been written by various users. These reviews played a crucial role in helping me to decide the high-definition television set that I eventually bought and that product happened to be the Samsung PN42A450 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV. I bought this small television set for my bedroom as I already have another bigger television for my front room. It’s been a fortnight since I bought this television set and it has served me a good purpose. This is the primary reason why I am writing this review.

Samsung PN42A450 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV

This television set is a great product with touch models, 3D and newer 3HDMI inputs. The amazingly smooth picture quality along with impressive color depth gives this product an edge over other plasma television sets available in the market.



The great quality of picture in this television set can be analyzed from the good picture that this television set offers while watching different kinds of programs in this plasma HDTV. I watched standard definition channels, high definition channels and DVD in this television and the TV watching experience of all the programs were great.
Though the manual of the television set was difficult while I was navigating through the different functions of the television set, I got habituated to them after some time. The numerous connections at the back and the side of the television set is the primary reason for the complicated manual of the system. As said earlier the picture quality of the television set is excellent and anti-burn-in technology of the television further enhances the quality of television watching. The filter bright system also plays a vital role in retaining the excellent picture quality and not letting it get compromised by the reflections of external light.
The superb picture composition along with great sound resonance has made the television set the most worthy choice for me. The low cost of this Samsung plasma HDTV is another great attribute that attracts the maximum number of buyers to purchase this product. This product has served me a great purpose and I would recommend it to anyone intending to buy an HDTV.