2/11/2009

2009 Review-Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

46-Inch Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

I bought this 46-Inch Sony Bravia last month and now am enjoying its exclusive features such as digital media extender. One of the most exclusive features of this television is that it includes digital media extender that offers connectivity option for optional modules such as internet video link. I am enjoying extensive expansions with this Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 and it include award winning user interface by the means of which this television meets the technological needs of present as well as future.



I am absolutely flattered by the Bravia engine technology which is included in this television. Some of the most exclusive features of the Bravia engine technology are that it assists in noise reduction. Bravia engine technology reduces the noise according to the brightness and motion of each scene. Detail enhancement is another important feature of Bravia engine technology. This technology includes image enhancement algorithm which renders great details in the images of the television serial and movies coming on the television. Contrast enhancement is the third most exclusive feature which I am enjoying in this television.

By the means of contrast enhancement, this television creates real and better depth. This television is one of the best television models that I have ever enjoyed watching. This television includes amazing color reproduction feature by the means of which I can enjoy beautiful colors in all my favorite television serials and movies. 10 bit panel and 10 bit processor included in this television accomplishes image processing at an amazing speed. The rich on-screen graphic control interface in this television enables me to enjoy television serials and movies with graphical details. I can enjoy improved contrast ratio with this television. Subtle gradations and smooth tonal transitions are two of the most exclusive features that I am enjoying in this television. This television includes extensive connectivity options. I can now attach other HD components at my home with this television. I can enjoy PC connectivity also with this computer. DLNA i.e. digital living network alliance is another exclusive inclusion in this television. So, I can only say that this television has changed my television watching experience for better.