2/10/2009

Samsung LN32A550 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Samsung LN32A550 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

I have this wonderful Samsung LCD HDTV for a month now and I am very happy with it!. Higher contrast ratio was enough for displaying sharper and clearer images. Also the resolution of 1080 pixels is high enough to produce full colored and crisp pictures. At first glance, I was completely astonished to view the crystal clear pictures. Various user inputs, adjustment options and equalizer function, all these were providing great help for getting high quality pictures. Also the integration of noise reduction feature is a praiseworthy act of Samsung, the overall experience was unbelievable. I have a home theatre system in my house already, but I was imposed to remove that when I experienced home theatre like sound quality of inbuilt speakers integrated on the bottom side of this flat panel television set. You can really stop yourself for praising the picture quality of non HD channels, really appreciable.



I did not purchased this flat panel Samsung LN32A550 at first shot. I spent hours in researching about flat panel LCD HDTV, and after lot of research work; I concluded the deal with this brand new model of Samsung. If you are also looking for a cool and feature packed design, go for this without any doubt in mind.