2/17/2009

2009 Review - LG 42LG70 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

42-Inch LG 42LG70 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review

Recently, I have bought a new LG 42LG70 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV and I am so impressed with its new and exciting features. Being a movie freak, I found this is the best HDTV for me. The sound and video quality of the TV is just like the theater and I can enjoy the quality as compare to the theater. This system is equipped with the full HD 1080p Resolution along with the zoom feature which allows me to enjoy the outstanding sound and video quality.

LG 42LG70 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review
Besides these it has a contrast ratio of 40,000:1 which helps me to provide the breath taking quality. The zoom function of this TV is excellent which helps me to show the crisp and clear picture. It offers the detail picture with the help of the HDTV programs along with the 1920 x 1080p resolution. It also offers the upgraded XD Engine technology which converts the low-resolution analog signals to the high-definition levels along with the better picture quality and improved viewing experience.



XD Engine consists of various six distinct processes which automatically upgrades the brightness, detail, color schemes and also help to reduce the noise. Its advanced AV Mode helps to convert the picture mode into Cinema, Sports, and game Mode as per the command of the video and audio content. I can select the proper mode quickly for the picture they are viewing.

LG 42LG70 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review
My new LG HDTV is also equipped with the intelligent sensor which can modify the brightness of ambient light. The intelligent sensor of this TV has 4,096 sensing steps which automatically modify the brightness and sharpness of the video according to the surroundings. This sensor uses the advanced algorithm system which automatically processes all the various elements of the picture quality, such as brightness, contrast, color, sharpness and white balance.
I can get the perfect optimized picture according to the surroundings which makes it more interesting and I can save up to 50% electricity with this system.