2/17/2009

2009 Review - Toshiba REGZA 42HL67 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

42-Inch Toshiba REGZA 42HL67 720p LCD HDTV Latest Review

The first time I saw this television set model I wanted to buy it. Its classic sleek designing impressed me and after I studied the various features of this Toshiba REGZA 42HL67 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV I became sure that this would be the perfect television set for my home and in fact over the last fortnight, since the time I bought this television set , it has captured most of my attention.

Toshiba REGZA 42HL67 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV 2009 Review
During my market study of the various available brands I observed numerous products with similar features and short comings. Even the difference in the prices of these products seemed to be minimal. All these observations and the reviews available online served a great purpose in influencing my decision for purchasing this Toshiba REGZA LCD HDTV.

Toshiba REGZA 42HL67 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV 2009 Review
The greatest attraction of this television set is its great picture, particularly while watching HD channels. I think I haven’t seen better picture quality in any other television set. Apart from the different pre-set modes for picture adjustment, out of the box adjustments and settings can also be made easily. I made some minimal out of the box adjustments and it has in fact enriched the color expression of the television set. It has given a realistic touch to the skin tones, excellent color contrasts, adequate brightness and depth to the picture quality of the high-definition television set.



This television set model of Toshiba has good audio mechanism with fine voice quality, but like most of the LCD HDTV the audio setting of this television set is no match to the home theatre system. However, there is something in this television set that gives it an edge over its competitors with regards to the audio effect. This is the circuit of volume leveler that tone down loud voice or music and gives a substantial boost to the lower volumes.
When I think about the deficiencies of the television set there are only two points that come to my mind. One is the VGA in which the full native resolution can be attached and next is the remote control which can be designed in a better way to make it more user-friendly. This has turned out to be a great television set for my home and I think that it would serve you a similar purpose if you try out this HDTV.