2/17/2009

Latest Review - Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV 2009 Review

As I had my home renovated recently, I wanted a new television set for my room and thus for the purpose I went strolling down the street to look out for some of the new additions in the electronics shops. After studying the brochures of many models that had been launched I came across a simply mesmerizing one, the 46-Inch Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV.



After I brought this beautiful set home, it added a certain grace to my entire room making it look really splendid all of a sudden.

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Latest Review

The Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV has a 16: 9 HD Full 1080p resolution LCD Panel and is DMex compatible. It also allows for the feature upgrades seamlessly and has an ACE, that is, the Advanced Contrast Enhancer circuit. The truly amazing picture quality that is offered by the television set makes you feel like sticking in front of the TV forever and never leave that spot.

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Latest Review
To enable the easy operation of the Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR6 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, there is a complete and comprehensive TV guide that comes along with it. There is a new and enhanced user interface (XMB) having really rich three dimensional graphics. It is also DLNA compliant, has a dynamic 50, 000: 1 contrast ratio and is 24p true-cinema and Bravia Sync capable. The BRAVIA engine video processor that is fully digital is also there. The great S- Force Surround front voice zoom renders the very experience of watching television at home as it feels like I am in a theater. There is a great connectivity made possible by four HDMI inputs and two of the HD component inputs. in fact, I can also turn it in a computer screen any time I wish to by the PC input that it has.
Since I brought this television set home, I spend a lot of time home and that keeps my wife and kids really happy. In fact, I am able to spend some great time with them now and we lead a very happy family life.