2/06/2009

Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-40V4100 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-40V4100 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

I bought 40-Inch Sony Bravia V-Series last month and am more than satisfied by its exclusive features such as it includes TV guide IPG. This television model includes improved XMB user interface having rich 3D graphics which makes the images look clearer and attractive on this television. The most alluring feature of this television model is that it includes 24p true cinema capability and so I feel like watching the movies in a theatre. This feature enables me to enjoy the television movie and serials with a theatre like sound and video effect.



I have installed this television in the drawing room of my house because it includes piano gloss black color which makes the television model look attractive and that is why all the guests visiting my house keep on complementing for my television. This television includes advanced contrast enhancer circuit by the means of which I can enjoy clearer and sharper images like never before. I am more than satisfied by the audio visual quality of this television because it includes advanced audio and video features and so I can view beautiful pictures in all the television serials and movies coming on this television.

The most attractive feature of this television is that it includes Bravia engine by the means of which I can enjoy pictures of amazing quality. The HDMI inputs in this television enable me to connect this television with other HD components in my home such as camcorder. The extensive connectivity options that I am enjoying with this television are the major source of attraction for all those who watch this television. This television includes PC input by the means of which I can connect this television with my laptop and can utilize this television for online jobs.
One of the exclusive features of this television is that it enables me to enjoy my favorite sport shows with clear details. I love watching action movies and that is where this television comes as a relief as I can enjoy all the action scenes coming on this television with full clarity. RM-YD023 is another exclusive feature of this television which has made me feel addicted towards this television.