2/11/2009

HDTV-Reviews-Samsung PN58A550 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV

58-Inch Samsung PN58A550 1080p Plasma HDTV Review

When I think about getting some relaxation there is nothing better than sitting before my TV and watching down all those war movies that I have collected. Action movies and sporting events are what I prefer to watch. I can tell you that I have a good collection of action packed movies. Unfortunately, my age old TV was not in a good condition to offer me the performance that I was expecting from it.



I was in need of a new Plasma HDTV that is equipped with all the advanced features. So, one day I began to make some search on the Internet and I was dazzled with the wide range of plasma HDTV models available in the market. I was not able to make my choice as plasma HDTV manufacturing giants were offering their latest models with wide range of features. Finally after comparing different features offered by various models I bought Samsung PN58A550 58- Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV. The performance offered by this upgraded plasma HDTV model from Samsung is truly appreciable and I really enjoy it to the fullest.

This unique plasma HDTV model is equipped with latest features and it has 1080p resolution power that transforms it into a home theater. It is equipped with advanced FilterBright technology that offers protection against glare to deliver a stunning image result. When it comes to the contrast ratio of this plasma HDTV, there are only few models in the market that could match with it. Samsung PN58A550 58- Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV comes with 1,000,000:1 dynamic Contrast ratio that simply amaze me by offering the best color definition. Moreover the advanced pixel resolution technology offers maximum clarity and high resolution pictures.

My kids are also very happy with this plasma HDTV as they can play advanced video games by selecting the game mode by simply pressing a button. One of the features of this plasma HDTV that I like most is the side A/V ports that allow me to connect all my digital device such as camcorder, digital camera and even my laptop. It is also equipped with Samsung DNIe technology that improves picture quality by enhancing white balance, contrast and detail. This plasma HDTV is a revolution in the field of entertainment.