2/06/2009

Sharp Aquos LC46D64U 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Sharp Aquos LC46D64U 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

I was really confused of what to gift my wife on her upcoming birthday. A friend recommended me to present my beloved with the Sharp Aquos LC46D64U LCD HDTV. First I thought that when we already have one LCD, what’s the point in buying another? But when I went to the Sharp store with my friend, within a fraction of seconds, I made up my mind to gift this television set to my wife. Although this decision had some selfishness in it as buying this set will surely make my sports matches all the more exciting, I presented the television to my wife ensuring that the set is solely for her program viewing.



Now, after we have been using this HDTV for about 2 months, we cannot simply find any hassle or shortcoming in it. The picture formats are easily viewable so that we can stretch the 4:3 picture and that too without any distortion. The only drawback that this Sharp LCD HDTV faces is a slight brightness level lacking. But talking about the blacks, they are deeper and superior. We can even increase the level of brightness by simply playing with contrast to complete but then it is not just as the Samsung whites. In all, buying this television set was a really good move.

The auto dimming feature that this Sharp set possesses is also great for watching one’s favorite movies. Apart from that, the television set is primarily the thinnest and perfect for being hanged on wall. With weighing just 55LBS, it is basically a TV of modern times. The beautiful design, sleek speakers at the bottom and affordable price are some of the outstanding features that this television set boats off.

Talking about the picture quality of this HDTV, it is actually breathtaking with vivid colors and sharp and clear images. The easy to set up is also a feature that needs full points. The regular Video or DVD games look actually alive on this Sharp HDTV. The large numbers of connectivity and HDMI ports are something that need complete attention when looking at the plus points of this TV. Needles to say, the 4 ms response time contributes a lot in reducing the overall flickering effect that is commonly viewed in other LCDs.