2/19/2009

2009 Review - Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-46W4100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

46-Inch Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-46W4100 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review

I had been searching for a new LCD for a long time and then finally I decided to buy the Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-46W4100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV. I have been using it from the last month and as per my use this is the best Tv as it is equipped with all the features which I were looking for. One of the most attractive features of my new TV is that the fast moving scenes are presented in a very smooth manner as it has the upgraded 120Hz motion flow technology which makes the picture quality outstanding.

Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-46W4100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review
My new LCD also offers the new audio codec system, HDMI repeater, seventeen chassis, digital media interface, DVD player and the digital cinema auto calibration. Its 1080p high resolution performance produces the excellent picture quality and crisp sound. This is the best choice for home entertainment as the surround system of its multi speakers is very amazing. This TV is also equipped with the woofers, equalizers and the hi-fi inbuilt speakers which are responsible for the outstanding picture quality.

Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-46W4100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review
Besides theses, woofers of my TV has attached with the separate sub woofers and two golf ball size speakers which produces the best sound. I can also download the movie with the help of the USB port, through this port I can directly see me favorite movies and hear the music. One of the beat features of this system is the card slot system which is just like the memory chip in this card slot system I can save the music and memories. After saving there is no need to use any external Cds and MP3 and I can directly watch and hear. This LCD offers the Dolby True HD and the digital sound format through which I can experience the stunned HD video quality and the amazing audio performances.



The sound of the system is very high that I can even hear the music from half kms away from my home. I often use this TV for playing music in occasions and the personal parties. Through its digital media port, I can enjoy the music which is stored in the walkman and the IPods. I am fully satisfied with the system and enjoying the high quality of music and videos.