2/19/2009

2009 Review - Toshiba 19LV505 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player

19-Inch Toshiba 19LV505 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player Latest 2009 Review

I was searching for a new TV for a long time and suddenly I selected the new Toshiba 19LV505 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player. It has various outstanding and unique features. The picture quality of this TV is breathtaking along with the fantastic sound quality. I often use analog with substandard cable and a splitter in the attic with this TV and it offers the nice picture. The sound quality produces during this is also amazing. I am really impressed with this TV.

Toshiba 19LV505 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player 2009 Review
It produces the perfect sound with the very nice picture which attracts me the most. I need not to turn the full sound all the way up (100%) sometimes just to hear it good. I've never had to turn the sound all the way up on any TV. I am sensitive to sound. I'm usually turning sound down on TV's. I even mute commercials because I don't want to hear the sound.

Toshiba 19LV505 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player 2009 Review
The sound I do hear is "tinny". I've played with the bass and treble and balance on the menu but it's still not what I feel it should be.



I have cheaper brand TV's where the sound is much better. I'm so disappointed because I have a 37" Toshiba LCD TV in the living room and the sound on that one is fine. Don't know what happened here. I've considered returning it but I already threw the box away. I should have waited.