2/08/2009

Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-46V4100 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-46V4100 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

I must congratulate the very renowned Sony brand for producing this great 46-Inch Sony Bravia V-Series model which includes TV guide IPG. One of the most exclusive features of this wonderful television model is the improved XMB user interface having rich 3D graphics. The all advanced user interface enables me to view all the television serials with full clarity.



I can now view all the television movies and serials with amazing clarity like never before. One of the most exclusive features of this all new advanced model from the Sony brand is that it includes incredible resolution of 16:9 with which I can enjoy clearer and beautiful pictures than I used to watch in my old television. This television includes Full HD Resolution Panel of 1920 x 1080p and so it enables me to enjoy sharper and clearer view of all the pictures coming on it. This television includes Bravia engine which accomplishes digital video processing in a fast and efficient manner thereby giving me clearer pictures in all the television serials.

The most alluring feature of this television is that it includes ACE i.e. advanced contrast enhancer which makes all the pictures appearing on screen attractive and beautiful. Another exclusive feature of this television is its 24p true cinema capability by means of which this television model produces amazing audio video effects. Other attractive feature of this television is that it is DMeX capable and that is why I am now in love with this television model. This television model includes amazing surround effect. Other exclusive features of this television are that it includes robust connectivity, 2 HD Component inputs, 4 HDMI inputs and a PC Input.
Earlier I got fascinated by the Piano Gloss Black color of this television model and that is why I made a firm decision of buying it. The voice zoom feature of this television enables me to conduct a party at my home without DJs. Earlier I used to make bookings for DJs so as to conduct parties at my home but with this television I can enjoy amazing sound effects and so I need not make bookings for DJs for the parties at my home.