2/11/2009

2009 Review-Toshiba 32AV502U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

32-Inch Toshiba 32AV502U 720p LCD HDTV Review

I wanted to have a good HDTV set that would add some grace to my newly decorated house. Basically I was looking for a model that will not only look elegant but will also be technologically updated. To add it was to be easily operable as well so that I could easily manage its functions and have a splendid time watching it. After many recommendations for this particular model, I wondered what made it so special and purchased the Toshiba 32AV502U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV. It was only after I used it for myself I realized that it was the best investment I ever made in electronics.
The 720p HD LCD of the Toshiba 32AV502U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV provides with immaculate picture quality that renders the very experience of watching television as really exciting. This set certainly works as great addition as home theatre owing to its amazing features. In fact, this can be used as computer monitor as well by connecting it with PC input. The in built QAM/ NTSC/ ATSC digital tuning also allows for the tuning of the standard channels of cable along with off- air digital broadcasts and the digital cable- in- the clear broadcasts. What is really astounding about this model are the DynaLight Backlight and the discrete IR Codes that it has. This model also has incredible TheaterWide Picture Modes and is easily Vesa Compatible.



Other worth mentioning features of this model include the 2 x color stream component inputs for video, 2 x HDMI v digital inputs 1.3, (side and rear), Dolby Digital output for audio and the fixed Analog output for audio, 32AV502U, sleep timer and an input for channel labeling at the rear. In fact, it also comes with a four item universal remote-control. As this TV model provides with an immaculate picture quality and audio experience and is very easily operable, every session of watching television is truly intoxicating. Because of this very factor, I prefer staying home these days and have almost quit going at the theaters. This helps me to spend some quality time with my wife and children as well.