2/19/2009

2009 Review - Sharp Aquos LC32D44U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

32-Inch Sharp Aquos LC32D44U 720p LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review

Buying TV is not an easy task, so before buying a new LCD set for my living room, I did loads and loads of research and finally decided to buy the Sharp Aquos LC32D44U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV. And I am very proud of my choice, as it includes all the features hat I wanted in a LCD HDTV. The elegant Sharp Aquos simply enhanced the décor of my simply and boring living room. With the true 16:9 ratio of aspect along with HDTV resolution with about 1366 x 768 as well as breathtaking color purity, the 32-Inch Aquos LC32D44U 720p LCD HDTV is the next generation LCD TV to get carried away in the future of high definition.

Sharp Aquos LC32D44U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review
This unit unitizes the proprietary advanced Black/View TFT panel giving 7500:1 ratio of contrast, wide angles for viewing of 176 degrees horizontal and 176 degrees vertical and 6ms reply time. The Aquos LC32D44U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV includes in built AQM, NTSC, ATSC tuners along with 2 HD and HDMI component inputs for video in addition to 15 pin dSub input for convenient compatibility with the PC.

Sharp Aquos LC32D44U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review
The most fascinating part about this unit is that it features black cabinet along with included table stand that is easily removable if I want to hang on my TV onto the wall.



I realized that this state of the art TV set sports 16:9 wide viewing screen aspect ratio so that I can view the TV visibly from virtually everywhere within the room. Also I can conveniently turn my Aquos LCD HDTV into computer monitor with the help of PC input feature. Furthermore the superior color filters that uses finer points for achieving higher throughput, more lively, deeper and vivid colors and enhanced contrast ratio make my TV viewing experience more thrilling and interesting.

No matter wherever I place my Aquos LC32D44U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, even near doors or windows and other source of light, the picture I receive is more vivid. This set is the most valued treasure I possess that is simply incomparable. I just love it.