2/27/2009

2009 Review - Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-40S4100

40-Inch Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-40S4100 1080p LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review

Recently, I have bought a new and Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-40S4100 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV and I found that it is equipped with all the advanced features. this is the best TV I have seen in my life as the features of this TV are extra ordinary and rarely find in the TVs. It offers the detailed picture as well as the bright and amazing video quality. All the action in the video is provided with the breath taking fluidity.

Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-40S4100 LCD Review
Its 1080p also offer the accurate reproduction of color which automatically corrects the required contrast rate and modify the image as per the original picture. Original skin tones can be seen with this TV, such as deep blacks and crisp reds. The pixels remain the same even if the image is very big and I am completely satisfied with this system. It is also equipped with the178 degree viewing and the outstanding 37-inch widescreen TV offering the 1920 x 1080 image resolution and in addition, it also offers the composite, component, and HDMI Connectivity for my convenience.

Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-40S4100 LCD Review
I can enjoy the quality just like the theater and all my friends often come to my place to enjoy the movie. 40 Inch Sony’s KDL-40S4100 is also affordable and reliable TV and offers the 24p compatibility for the smooth and outstanding playback of the various filmed content. Besides this it also offers the wide variety of HD inputs, such as 3 HDMI ports, 2 component inputs along with the two PC input.
Now I can easily connect my Playstation, videogame, computer, digital camera and the DVD player. The best part is that I can also connect up to four more HD-enabled devices. I can also view all my favorite movies, sports, and games with the help of the pristine picture and vibrant sound.