2/08/2009

Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-42V4100 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-42V4100 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

Purchasing Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-42V4100 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV has been one of the finest purchases of my life. For the last couple of fortnights, since the time I bought this LCD television set, I have been cherishing my movie watching experience in this television set.
In fact, I did not have any recent plans for buying an LCD television set as I was quite satisfied with the performance of my earlier television set. It was then that my friend persuaded me to go for this Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-42V4100 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV and after careful analysis I finally bought this HDTV. Now, after witnessing the amazing performance of this television set for quite some time I can actually see the difference between my old television set and this Sony high-definition TV.



Before dealing with the internal technological attributes of product, the very first thing that attracts anyone attention is its external appearance and in this regards this television set seems to lead the race amongst its various competing brands. The black look of the television set along with its classy stand and gray sound bars gives an overall attractive and impressive look to the television set.
The no-gloss effect in the flat LCD screens of this television set is another attribute that enhances the quality of picture in this television by absorbing external light leaving no scope for its reflection. In fact like most of the Sony television sets even this HDTV is known for its amazing picture quality.
I have heard complaints about the complicated navigability of several Sony products; however, this is not the case with this television set as the control panel is user-friendly so that the TV settings can be adjusted in the easiest possible manner. The input plug points in the television set for external connections are placed strategically for convenience during usage. I don’t need to search for these HDMI connections and external connections also fit in these points with ease.
In fact, I find this television set to be the perfect choice without any shortcomings. I wish that this Sony Bravia HDTV keeps on servings me the way it had functioned till now.