12/21/2008

Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review



After spending a number of years with a normal 32 inches television, I decided to be a part of the trend and chose to buy an LCD HDTV. After doing a lot of research, discussing with a lot of people and searching over the Internet, I decided to invest in a Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, which I found is able to give me everything I had been longing for. As this is the first LCD TV for me, I don’t’ know about other similar televisions but I can say that I am truly satisfied with this TV’s performance.



After spending more than a month reviewing various models of LCD HDTVs in the market, I finally decided to buy this one due to its affordable price and excellent quality. It is quite easy to set up the television without the need of any professional help or special equipments. The electrical parts also did not take long and I was able to switch on my new TV within one hour. It is an outstanding TV giving out excellent picture with customizable features. The colors are rich and deep and with the help of auto view feature, the brightness, contract and other settings get automatically selected as per the room’s lighting. There are four HDMI inputs in total which are perfect to connect cable box, blue ray, 360 and others. It has an in-built game mode and its low response time makes it ideal for gaming. In the absence of lags, the FPSs are great to play and the best part about the TV is its price. I wanted to have one of the best TVs in the market but my budget was limited, as usual. After buying this Toshiba TV, I am really proud of myself for what I have done.
The back panel is very close to the TV’s edge which makes it easily accessible for cable management. The DynaLight dynamic control feature of backlight offers massive improvement in the black levels, especially for the deep images. With a pixel resolution of 720 pixels, it creates a pinnacle in the picture quality.