12/18/2008

Samsung LN40A550 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Samsung LN40A550 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review



After weeks and months of looking at different kinds of LCD TVs for replacing my old traditional television, Samsung LN40A550 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV was undoubtedly my foremost choice because of its phenomenal picture quality as well as great price value equation. This Samsung TV is truly something to be appreciated. I would rather say that Samsung LN40A550 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV is a work of art.



The most fascinating feature of this HDTV is its fast 5ms reply rate that makes the smooth motion scenes for action movies and sports in addition to the dynamic contrast proportion of about 30,000:1. Awesome connectivity along networking with the USB port as well as 3 HDMI 1.3 ports through CEC- Consumer Electronics Control makes this HDTV of Samsung play well with various other electronic items. I can easily take pleasure in JPEG and MPEG files saved on the external devices via connecting with the side mounted USB 2.0. I can further turn my LCD in a full scale home screening gallery or also connect the MP3 player in order to get a dynamic audio experience.

Recently one of my very old friends visited my place and he was completely amazed to see the picture quality of my HDTV. I told my friend that this is because of the fact that Samsung LN40A55- 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV constitutes 1.5 times much more scanning lines as compared to the conventional HDTV’s and the more the scanning lines means the more details, more pixels and a superior picture quality the viewers get. In addition, the novel Samsung LCD HDTV with resolution which is about 2 times higher than the conventional HDTV’s cerates the most ideal picture imaginable.

What my friend liked the most about my new TV is its various unique features such as 178-degree screening angle, 3 HDMI 1.3 ports, PIP (picture in picture), variable sleep timer and most favorite feature is the swivel stand that is equipped with the TV.