12/21/2008

Sharp Aquos LC65D64U 65-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Sharp Aquos LC65D64U 65-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review



Last week all of a sudden the screen of my old TV stop went blank without giving any indication or warning. On repairing also, it did not show any light and as I am total TV addict I could not stop myself from buying a new TV. I researched a lot and found the newly launched Sharp Aquos LC65D64U 65-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV. This LCD HDTV is all what I needed.



I have mounted this TV over the wall of my living room and it is perfect in size. When it comes to the sound quality the surround sound system of this TV is simply amazing than the other conventional TVs. While researching for this TV, I came to know about some of its technical details including:
• 10,000: 1 contrast ratio
• 4ms reply time
• 1080p HDMI HD terminals
• RS 232C input in order to control

In addition, with changing the overall layout circuit of the LCD panel as well as by reducing the total number of parts, the Sharp Aquos is designed in such a way, that it reduces the depth by about 25 percent further enabling placement of LC – 65D64U virtually in any setting type. The LC- 65D64U uses the Sharp’s proprietary super view, black TFT panel along with multi pixel technology offering a great dynamic contrast ratio other than enhanced picture contrast technology.

Furthermore, the Sharp Aquos LC65D64U 65-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV sports a built in QAM input, ATSC input and NTSC tuners as well as constitutes 3 HD HDMI inputs (version 1.3) that is very compatible with the 1080p signals, a PC input, X. V. color in addition to 2 HD component inputs for video. The side terminals are incorporated for wall mounting convenience with RS 232C input.

In my opinion, it is one of the best 1080p LCD HDTV accessible in the world of televisions that offers perfect picture quality, awesome surround sound, great contrast ratio making TV viewing more pleasurable than ever before. I forgot to mention that this TV eliminates the probable blur while watching the TV and offers 24 frames every second, perfect for watching movie.