12/21/2008

LG 42LG30 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

LG 42LG30 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Review



I have been looking for a good HDTV but was always disappointed of the ones I saw in the shops or scrolled over on the Internet. Then one day I chanced over a shop by the far end of my locality, it is a new shop and thus they keep only latest and great technology products. I tried my luck there for one last time and surprisingly it worked! I was shown this new amazing LG 42LG30 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV and I fell in love with it the moment I beheld it in my gaze.



This incredible LG 42LG30 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV is one which features great Clear Voice Technology that enhances the sound quality of the dialogues rendering the very experience of watching television at home as wondrous. It is energy-star rated and comes with an easy swivel stand as well. It also has a resolution of 720 p Full HD 1920 x 1080 p along with 3x HDMI v 1.3digital inputs. In fact, there is a hidden speaker system that provides with a far more balanced and rich sound. The very sound quality gets a very polished look with the help of these hidden speakers. The contrast ratio is also 12000: 1 dynamic while the brightness is 500 cd/ m2. There are three HDMI with the HDCP and NTSC/ ATSC/ Clear QAM- one timer, table stand and a XD engine as well. When I watch any thing on this TV, it always comes out to be clearer and sharp and appeals to the eye rather than strains it. Now I have quit going to the cinemas considerably and like to spend some time with my family enjoying home watching television with them.

Like rare products, this LG 42LG30 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV is a greatly advanced HDTV technologically. It has a very sleek, sophisticated and slim look that only adds to the very décor of the house. It is aesthetically stylish and provides with a very convenient control over the system. I am glad that I bought this TV as it has improved the very sense of style of my home greatly.