12/24/2008

Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-46S4100 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-46S4100 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review



I was in search of a well featured television which can be purchased at affordable rates. My search finally came to end after I purchased Sony Bravia S-Series HDTV. Till date, I am absolutely flattered by its exclusive features, such as PC inputs by which I can utilize this television for online work such as emailing, net surfing, downloading and chatting.
By the exclusive inclusions such as PC inputs, this television has saved internet expenses such as broadband charges from my daily expenditure. I am absolutely flattered and am feeling contented by its amazing features of aspect ratio of 16:9 by which I can have a clearer look of images of my favorite television show or movie.



With the help of features such as 1080p Resolution (1920x1080p) LCD Panel, this model delivers unmatchable picture quality whether it is fast or slow moving images. One of the most alluring features of this HDTV model is 2 HDMI inputs and 2 HD components by which I can enjoy unscrambled view of my favorite television programs.
By the extensive variety of HD inputs, I can connect this television from the HD enabled devices in my home such as Blu-ray Disc player and Sony Playstation. I feel extreme pleasure in mentioning its exclusive features, such as NTSC/ ATSC tuner with QAM by which I can get full signals of unlimited television channels without any set top requirements. Smooth networking and signaling is another most alluring quality of this television. This product comes loaded with 24p compatibility by which I can enjoy smooth playback of images in all the television programs and movies.
The model includes surround and bass blaster devices by which I can hear my favorite songs with unmatchable surround and bass blaster effect. The most alluring quality of this television is that it is VESA hole spacing compatible. I can say that this amazing television from the very renowned Sony brand is a must buy for all those looking for a world class television at unmatchable competent rates.