12/26/2008

Sharp Aquos LC42D64U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Sharp Aquos LC42D64U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review



I have been searching for a new LCD for a very long time and recently my search stopped at new Sharp Aquos LC42D64U 42-Inch. After using this system, I am so amazed with picture quality. It is the thinnest LCD I have ever seen in my life and its thin frame allows me to see more pictures in a small space. It also delivers a breathtaking picture quality through its elegant and narrow design. Its top-end features make the video sharp and bright. The model also offers an amazing sound quality through its in-built speakers.



Also the model features a crisp and amazing picture through its full HD 1080p resolutions. I can also get an amazing and true picture quality with its 10,000:1 vibrant contrast ratio. Talking about its unique set of feature, it includes good response time, efficient backlight and Wi-Fi speakers. Its excellent sound quality is one its best features as being equipped with in-built NTSC\ATSC tuners which I make maximum use for playing music in my parties and get-togethers.

Through its PC unit, I can change my LCD into a PC. I like playing games on my PC so I really feel amazed that through a single setting I can convert my LCD into a PC and can play games so comfortably. Its big screen helps me to play in an easier manner. The design of the screen is designed so beautifully and available in different colors. Its in-built speakers offer breath taking voice with separate volume settings. Its dynamic brightness and contrast ratio provides ultimate picture quality which is also suitable for dark rooms and dark scenes.

One of the best features of this LCD is the AQUOS LINK which offers me to control other devices through AQUOS TV remote. I am also surprised with its huge screen and easy instructions. Whenever I start my LCD the instructions menu automatically appears on the screen.