12/08/2008

Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review


Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV is a latest sensation in the T.V. market. I was amazed to experience the fast response time in this TV made possible with the help of new high speed liquid crystal technology. The best quality of this TV is that I can view my favorite show from any corner of the house as it comes with super patterned vertical alignment and 178-degree viewing angle. The technical features of the Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV include wide color enhancer, full HD 1080p Resolution, HDMI-CDC, USB 2.0 and 3 HDMI Inputs. I can connect audio-visual devices to this TV with the help of The USB 2.0 port and can listen to MP3 player, enjoy MPEG movies and view JPEG photos. The DNIE i.e. digital natural image engine offers high quality visual effects by improving the detail, contrast and white balance in the HDTV.



Like me, all the users of this TV can enjoy unmatchable sound system as it includes hidden speakers having SRS TruSurround XT audio in it. With this TV, I need not to worry of the bright or low color contrast as this TV is made by wide color enhancer technology and CCFL i.e. cold cathode fluorescent lamp which offers an extensive color range. The most premium feature of this TV is the availability of PIP i.e. picture in picture which allows me to view TV programs and pc sources simultaneously. The V-Chip system of Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV allows me to block explicit TV and movie programs that are not good for my children. With the Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, I can enjoy trilingual on-screen displays in Spanish, English and French. Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV is completely wall mountable and comes with 1 one year labor and 1 year parts warranty of in-home servicing of the TV.