12/28/2008

Toshiba 19AV500U 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

Toshiba 19AV500U 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Review



I was planning to change my house as well as my house hold items including my TV so I started searching for it. After a long search, I bought Toshiba 19AV500U and got impressed by its attractive look. It has a glossy black cabinet which makes it so eye-catchy. Its adjustable stand and the piano black bezel make it more attractive.



Its single unit such as1 x HDMI and Composite Vide unit allows me to connect my videogame and VCD player and the wires so easily. I often work on my PC but due to its small screen I do not feel comfortable. Its pc unit has solved almost all my problem as this feature allows me to change the LCD screen into PC monitor. I can also use my pictures as a wall paper which is really an interesting part of this TV. Its interface is simple and unique.

"DynaLight" feature is an interesting and unique feature as compared to other televisions as it automatically changes the overall brightness so fast and makes the picture quality better. Its DynaLight feature is in built and automatically enabled by the default function. This great looking LCD TV has also DynaLight back-Light Control feature that processes the brightness of video frame and automatically adjust the backlight of the image. I am so amazed with its in-built speakers which produce excellent sound quality.

This LCD automatically produces the seamless transitions of deep black color which correct the light quality in low light surroundings. My ears feel so relaxed with its auto sound stable function that maintains the volume of television according to the range of surrounding until the remote is used. I am also taking advantage of its720p HD picture quality through this I can get the picture quality like a theatre.

I can also use it as my office work for making word documents and excel sheets through its pc unit. Its in built tuner NTSC/ATSC/QAM TV makes the sound quality much better and inescapable. This is one among the best TVs I have ever used and would also prefer my friends to buy this unique collection of Toshiba.