12/30/2008

Sharp LC22DV24U 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

Sharp LC22DV24U 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built In DVD Player Review



I never knew that a great HDTV could be bought at such affordable price and that it was really so easily accessible as well. When I got this Sharp LC22DV24U 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV I realized that yes, a great TV can be so affordably accessed. As I wanted a smaller version I bought this set and I am way too glad with its performance. It is astounding in looks, sleek in structure and amazing in performance. In fact, the technicalities are so easily comprehensive that I can easily operate upon it.



The Sharp LC22DV24U 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV provides with a very convenient 22 inch screen with a very distinct design. It features side loading DVD progressive scan player which is great when it comes to the convenience aspect. In fact it also features a very high performing LCD panel so that there is high brightness, low reflection glare protection, wider viewing angles and higher contrast ratios as well. As the viewing angles are as wide as 160°H x 150°V, I am able to see the pictures from virtually anywhere in the room very easily and with same quality. The in built ATSC/ NTSC/ QAM tuners that are there for DTV and the analog viewing of the TV are also great features. Also, it has a true aspect ratio of 16: 9 and the panel displays the widescreen program effectively in their very native aspect ratios without any need to scale or involve in nay video processing methods.

As the LCD is very bright, I can easily put it any where in my room. In spite of being put any where, the pictures remain vivid always. The HDMI inputs are there for convenient connections to the digital devices. With the help of these easy connections I can also convert my personal computer in to a TV screen anytime. So if I want, I can watch programs on my computer also after making these slight connections. This is also a major reason why I love this particular set so much.