12/25/2008

Samsung PN58A650 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV

Samsung PN58A650 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV Review



Lately I bought a Samsung PN58A650 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV with RED Touch of Color TV for my living room and was amazed by the high-class features of this TV. The recently launched Samsung Plasma HDTV features the unique touch of the color design. The hint of color is mixed appropriately in the frame giving a beautiful look. In addition, the PN58A650 58-Inch 1080p provides more than the style. It constitutes beautiful colors, true to life images and amazing clarity. The TV shows and movies come to life with its 1,000,000: 1 dynamic ratio of contrast. More than 100, 000 hour panel life further gives more life to the Samsung plasma 1080p HDTV.



I have put this TV in my media room and without doubt, I am very glad that I bought this TV. This Samsung 58 inches 1080p plasma 650 TV is superb. The image quality is great and the price at which I picked is simply amazing. In addition, the flexibility of this set is incredible, and the quality of sound and picture is outstanding.

To get acquainted with the technical details of this TV, I read some few of its reviews accessible on the Internet posted by its users. On reading its reviews, I came to know about some of the best technical features it includes:

• Touch of the color bezel
• 1080p HDMI HD resolution
• Four HDMI inputs
• RSS Info link

Talking about the technical features of the Samsung PN58A650 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV with RED Touch of Color, the fast moving scenes, action scenes or the games are shown without breaking of the pixels. In addition, this TV can also be attached directly with the PC, thus allowing you to share the images, pictures stored on your PC accessible onto your TV. I am simply amazed by this Samsung PN58A650 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV, and feel proud that I posses such a wonderful TV, which makes TV viewing enjoyable.