12/25/2008

LG 47LG70 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

LG 47LG70 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review



I bought this LG 47LG70 47-Inch LCD HDTV last month and am absolutely flattered by its advanced features. It displays all television programs and movies with complete HD 1080p Resolution. With 1920 x 1080p resolution, I can now see comparatively more detailed pictures of all the television programs than what I used to see in my former television set.



The model includes XD engine by which I can enjoy improved picture quality as XD engine provides enhancement detailing, improved brightness, accurate color reproduction and noise reduction while am watching my favorite television serials and movies. This model includes AV mode which optimizes the image quality according to audio and video content in sports, cinema and game modes thereby allowing me to select appropriate mode for the picture that I am viewing. One of its best features include intelligent sensor which improves color contrast, brightness, sharpness and white balance in the images of all the shows and movies coming on the television.

With inclusions such as intelligent sensor, I can now save about fifty percent power consumption. Intelligent sensor optimizes the picture according to the surrounding with the help of its 4,096 sensing steps. One of the most alluring features of this television model includes TruMotion 120Hz panel which allows me to view stable, clearer, crisper and smoother images even in the fast action scenes coming on television. This television model includes 24p real cinema capability by which I can enjoy high definition movies at 24 frames per second which makes me feel like being in a theatre while watching a movie.

One of the most attractive features of this is its fine tuned invisible speaker system which allows me to enjoy television songs with amazing audio and video quality. This television exclusively includes clear voice technology which makes the dialogues completely audible and eliminates the background noise from the shows and movies being viewed on this television. With the help of inclusions such a SFccc Calibration Ready, it delivers images with amazing clarity.

Last but not the least, the model includes features, such as HDMI 1.3 with Deep Color which supports 48-bit, 30-bit and 36-bit color depths thereby allowing me to enjoy all television programs and movies with unmatchable color effects.