12/23/2008

Sharp Aquos LC32D64U 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Sharp Aquos LC32D64U 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review



I have been searching for a new LCD as my old TV was not working properly. After lot of search, I decided to buy new Sharp Aquos LC32D64U. After using it for sometime, I found some of its hidden excellent features. The best part of this TV is its slim profile which makes it so attractive and due to that it occupies very less space. It is the thinnest TV I have ever seen in my life.



I found its new DLNA feature more attractive with that I can connect any electronic item such as digital camera and computers. Picture quality of my TV is breath taking and this is all because of its high brightness and contrast ratio. It provides 10,000:1 contrast ratio with the response time of 4ms. The contrast ratio is one of the unique features of this TV as it also allows seeing the video in low light without any problem. Other best feature of this TV is the high HD resolution of 108p which produces the fantastic video quality.
Another feature I like about this TV is in built ATSC/QAM/NTSC tuners which create the ultimate voice quality. The quality is so good that I can even use my TV for parties and special occasions. Its in built tuners automatically scan the voice quality and make it perfect according to the surroundings. I am so amazed with its AQUOS LINK WHICH ENABLES me to control all the devices connected through my TV such as cameras and computer with a single remote known as AQUOS TV remote.
I often play videogames and watch movie for that I have to connect my videogame and VCD player with the TV. With my old TV I was as irritated as the inputs were in back side and it took me ten minutes to connect my systems with it but now I am very thankful to my new LCD as it has two different HDMI inputs in its front. All it makes so easy for me to connect my games to the TV.
I am fully satisfied with my new TV and would always buy my TV of the same series.