12/26/2008

Sony Bravia Z-Series KDL-40Z4100/B 40-Inch

Sony Bravia Z-Series KDL-40Z4100/B 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review



After doing so many researches finally, I bought a new Sony Bravia Z-Series KDL-40Z4100 with 40 inches screen and was so impressed with its unique features. From the past few years, I have been using LCD with a slim profile so my priority was also same this time. This is also one of the reasons for buying this TV. This series is so slim and comes with beautifully designed black and silver bezels. Its design is so elegant and unique which makes it more attractive.



Its 10-bit processing and 10-bit display quality makes the picture quality ultimate and inescapable. It renders the smooth color transition through its XV COLOR technology. This feature also offers the wide color gamut for low light videos and images. I like to watch movies and my habit is also increasing through its inescapable theatre optimized mode. This mode automatically changes the picture and sound quality in comparative to the theatre quality makes it extraordinary well. Whenever my friends and relatives come to home they always watch movie on my TV.

It has an in built 24p true cinema feature which provides the smooth picture with the fantastic sound quality. It is also gifted with a unique and newly launched DMex technology that offers a consistent platform for other SONY HDTV’s. Through this all the products of SONY not only TV but camcorders, digital cameras and computers can connect easily with the same picture and sound quality. This feature also applicable for those products also which have not been launched yet makes it more attractive and different.
It also offers an HDMI-CEC feature; through it can control all the connected devices with a remote. Remote is very sleek and comes with elegant design. I can also use cameras, computer with this remote. The functions are very to operate and the best part of this TV is, whenever I start my TV the manual automatically comes in front of the TV and makes it so easy to use the Tv.

I would also prefer my friend and family to buy this TV as this is the best I have ever come across.