1/23/2009

Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 46XV545U 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 46XV545U 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review


After doing a research on several brands and models of LCD TV, comparing prices and features, I finally decided to go for this 46-inches Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series, and I never regretted my choice. I’ve had this TV for a couple of months now and I had been totally pleased with its performance so far.



I know I got the best value when I bought this model because it delivers stunning picture in BluRay, DVD and HD. It’s a wonderful experience to watch the characters of my favorite shows and movies spring to life in amazing colors. What’s more convenient is that it comes with a multi-unit remote control which you can use for your whole system like the TV and other devices.
If you are no tech pro like me, this TV works well because the menu is easy to navigate. You can easily adjust the six picture mode settings—standard, sports, PC, movie, auto view, and user preference. This TV comes with plenty of inputs like the VGA D-Sub PC that can handle different settings. This, added with the excellent sound quality from the speakers makes every dime of your purchase worth it. The 120Hz on this TV eliminates all worries of seeing any motion blur.
Set up and installation of this TV was a breeze, requiring only a few minutes before I had it up and running. You will find that shelling out a little over $1,600 grand for this TV model is not an unwise decision at all. Toshiba went out of its way in coming up with an excellent overall design with a combination of the latest features and SRT technology, all in one model. This LCD TV comes with a sleek, nice, elegant look that requires just a minimal space in your bedroom, living room or wherever you put it. A highly recommended choice!