1/16/2009

LG 37LG50 37-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

LG 37LG50 37-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

LG 37LG50 HDTV is very compact and super slender. The remote control of this HDTV has a user friendly setting. I also liked the power button in front and other settings like volume. The back of this HDTV is also superb and comes with USB 2.0. I found effortlessness when I used the set top box of the TV.



The wide viewing angle is very efficient in producing quality effects and warm up time of LG 50 37 inch 108OP LCD HDTV is very short. I was told that this HDTV uses an advanced algorithm that enhances the quality of image to a great extent. The outcome of all these effective features is that the eminence of pictures is excellent and because of this attribute, this TV uses 50% less power consumption. I Found AV mode of this TV quite beneficial as this mode can make necessary adjustments in accordance with audio and video content. So, if you are making up your minds for a new TV set, I would suggest you people to go for LG 37LG50 37-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, as it will never disappoint you.