1/15/2009

Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV

Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV Review

Pioneer 50 inches Plasma HDTV has an impressive and spectacular design with outstanding features. Firstly I was hesitating while purchasing this flat panel display because I had been greatly dissatisfied by previous displays. Then one of my friends gave me reviews on the product that he had bought. After studying all these, I made my mind to purchase the Plasma TV. I finalized the deal with amazon.com that is known as one of the most reliable and trustworthy online seller of electronic devices.



I was really impressed by the punctuality of the delivery service of amazon. Delivery man opened the package and I checked properly each and every part of the device. The quality of the sound is highly appreciable. I was stunned to view the picture quality, it was really unmatchable. You will definitely not feel the need for any external speakers for the clause of sound.

The functioning of remote control was smooth and black bezel at the back was looking beautiful. No distorting images were detected and all the channels were displayed quickly without any interruption in the signal. Initially, I was facing some difficulty while making adjustments and settlements in color contrasts and brightness of image, then, I examined the user manual, which I received along with the device. I did the needful as per the instructions given and the result was an extremely beautiful picture in front of me. Different color schemes have been provided depending upon day and night backdrop. I also tried these options and the result was excellent. Other factor that provides an eye catching look to this model is its thinness. The 50 inches screen is wide enough to display clear and transparent pictures. I also checked down the functioning of digital tuner, it was working extremely well. The responding time is fast. After pressing the remote button for changing channel, the channel will be changed in fractions of seconds. The pricing range was also within my budget. I will recommend you to purchase this Plasma HDTV from amazon as it will provide you the product at lowest possible rates. If I am asked to rate it, I will give the highest ranking to this model.