1/13/2009

Samsung T200HD 20-inch Touch of Color LCD HDTV

Samsung T200HD 20-inch Touch of Color LCD HDTV Widescreen Monitor Review



There are so many available models of HDTV monitors in the market that anyone would get confused choosing one from such a vast category. I faced the same situation while choosing the television monitor that would be the best option for me. After careful analysis, survey and guidance from my techie friend I at last decided on buying the Samsung Touch of Color T200 HD 20-Inch LCD HDTV monitor.



Now I am thankful to my friends who guided me during the purchasing procedure. This newer monitor model helps in bringing out the best from the PCs. This model has a DTV tuner that has been embedded in the monitor set and enables the watching of digital HD broadcasts. The monitor also has six input terminals and this enables the connection of several digital equipment pieces to the monitor simultaneously.

The most important part of this model of television set is it picture quality and this fact has attracted my maximum attention. The contrasting colors-dark and light makes the images in the screen more appealing and thereby attracts the maximum attention from the buyers. The vibrant color images that are displayed against the piano black frame of the monitor gives it aesthetic beauty of its own.

The biggest advantage about this monitor that has attracted my attention is the low amount of power consumption by this model of monitor that has been launched by Samsung. The Samsung Touch of Color also comes with inbuilt stands that have the tilting power of about 20 degrees. This allows the proper positioning of the monitor for an optimal viewing experience. The speakers in this monitor are placed below the screen and provide good, quality sound for absolute movie watching experience.

Samsung touch of Color has been a great choice for me and I would like to thank all those who have recommended this model to me. I would also recommend others to check this model and get the ultimate TV watching experience through perfect picture quality in the Samsung Touch of Color LCD HDTV monitor.