1/15/2009

Toshiba 37AV502U 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

Toshiba 37AV502U 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Review

When I was purchasing a LCD HDTV for the first time, i did a lot of research work before going for the deal. Firstly, I determined what size will prove as perfect choice for my space. Then I decided that a LCD HDTV of 37 inches will fit perfectly in to my room.



Then I was recommended by a seller that I should buy Toshiba 37AV502U LCD HDTV. I also contacted various individuals who have bought this HDTV and asked them about their experience. After receiving positive response, I was determined to purchase this flat panel television. I went to shop with my husband, and before bringing it home, I asked the boy to open the package. I inspected each and every function of the television. The overall outlook of whole unit was really stunning and the main thing that fascinated me the most was its black screen, truly a HDTV. When I turned on the TV, I noticed some blur in the picture quality, but after making proper settings, no issue was there. Even non HDTV channels were displayed without any kind of disruption.

After that, I also checked the functioning of remote control provided. I was really surprised to see the color contrast and brightness when I opened out the gaming options. Various interesting and thrilling games were embedded in this device and I was happy due to the fact that I have purchased a perfect flat panel for my kids. A manual was also there for assisting in any kind of difficulty. The functioning of each and every segment was explained clearly. If we talk about its pricing, then I would like to tell you one thing that cost is not so high if we consider it’s worth picture quality and excellent sound system. My husband was also satisfied with the functioning, so we finalized the deal and brought this home. Until now, I have never noticed even a small distort or haze in the picture quality and the quality of sound is also good. As per my perception, if you are a first time buyer of any LCD HDTV, you should purchase this 37-Inch Toshiba LCD HDTV!