1/07/2009

Sharp LC26DV24U 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

Sharp LC26DV24U 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player Review


I was searching for a new LCD for so long and finally my sister advised me to buy Sharp LCD HDTV 26DV24U which she also owns. After using it, I am so amazed with its mind blowing picture quality and features. This LCD is very slim and occupies very less space. The best part of this LCD is that it is available in many funky colors, such as pink and blue. The picture quality of the screen is ultimate and bright as its contrast ratio is very high. I am also completely satisfied with its sound quality.



I am a tech savvy person and often work on my PC but due to its small screen, I can not concentrate properly. Through a minor setting, I can change easily change this model into a PC from its PC input connector. Its 2 HDMI inputs help me to connect my video game and VCD player in a convenient manner. Its in-built ATSC / QAM / NTSC Tuners help me to view DTV and analog TV. Sharp’s LC-26DV24U offers 26" screen size screen with a distinctive design.

The LC-26DV24U occupies with a side-loading automatic scan DVD player which helps me to listen the voice of TV clearly. The picture quality is excellent due to a high-performance LCD panel which provides fine brightness, a high contrast ratio, low-reflection glare protection and viewing angles. No matter where you put this LCD, its picture quality remains vivid due to its low-reflection glare feature. The remote buttons are very easy to operate and the functions of LCD are also easy. I usually watch TV in dark and its high contrast rate makes the scenes so bright and clear. Its voice quality is one of the best features as it is occupied with in-built wi-fi speakers. I have made it my personal music system and always hear songs on my LCD.

Connecting my VCD to this is not a big issue as it has separate points in the front of the screen and it is so easy for me to connect the wires. After using this LCD, I would never go for some other one. This is the best LCD, I have ever come across.