1/22/2009

Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 42XV545U 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 42XV545U 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

Simply awesome! I recently bought this 42-inches Toshiba LDC HDTV and watching my favorite shows and movies had never been so great! A far cry from my old CRT TV indeed!




The screen has no glare and when I watched HDTV channels, I was just simply amazed! The picture are unbelievably sharp and the colors stunning. The whole set is so easy to set up you don’t need to be a tech professional to do it.
I had wanted to buy a wide screen for a long time, and after the tedious task of comparing brands, features and prices, I decided this model is the one for me. I got more than what I paid for, with the crisp SD and HD picture quality that it wouldn’t have surprised me if the images jumped out from the screen and straight into my den.
Compared with other LCDs that had been on the market for a long while, the Toshiba TV comes up to par. A little setback is that the remote control does not come with an illumination button which could be a big help if you are in the dark but then this is not a big issue compared to the advantages I enjoyed with the Toshiba LCD. It is a sure bonus, an added premium within your reach.
Spending a little over a thousand bucks pays off when you sit back and watch the rich and vibrant colors with 120Hz eliminating all the blurring. The built-in speakers provide very good sound. Connecting is not an issue with this model because it has every type of auxiliaries like cable, VCR, DTR, cable HD box and others. With just a few clicks you can easily launch the buttons and presto, you’re ready to watch your favorite programs, shows or channels. I highly recommend this model. A great buy indeed!