1/17/2009

Samsung PN42A450 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV

Samsung PN42A450 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV Review



I have been looking for a plasma TV for a long time and I ended up with the Samsung PN42A450 42 inch 720p Plasma HDTV after comparing it with the various Plasma HDTVs of other brands such as Sony, Toshiba and Panasonic this was the best buy!




I must admit that I'm really impressed with this 42-Inch Samsung Plasma TV. It is much better than the old model that I had. Samsung PN42A450 has touch buttons, 3D and 3 HDMI ports, which really engrossed me. I was not pleased with the manual however, as it was a bit confusing. However, now I have managed its settings and I am also through with its adjustments, including color contrast of the picture, brightness and sharpness. This was possible because this HDTV has easy menu options and friendly user interface. The 42 inch screen makes the visibility of the pictures, extremely clear.

This Plasma HDTV didn’t give me a chance to complain about any attribute, either in clarity or the sound feature. I was using a traditional 21 inch monitor with my personal computer, but when I hooked up this new gadget, it really amazed me. It was unbelievable. I was actually not expecting such good quality, as I have gone through some bad hype about the plasma TVs’. The picture quality is extremely smooth and there was nothing like a vague impression. The colors have a lot of depth, but still I made the settings as per my need. My kids love this new model as they have linked up the Xbox 360 with the TV to enjoy games and it gave them a wonderful experience. Looking at its working and features, I am planning to purchase a Blue Ray DVD player. It will look fantastic on this TV. The glossy panels give it a classy appearance, which actually created a center of attention for me, when I saw this model for the first time. In short, its impeccable images and excellent sound made it an excellent alternative for me. I would suggest all those people to buy this Samsung Plasma HDTV.