1/30/2009

Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ85U 42-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV

Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ85U 42-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV Review

I have nearly spent 2 years making researches on the best type of television displays. I did not actually wasted any time to figure out the true things in the fields of plasma televisions. I was actually waiting for some technology that would meet my requirements and expectations and that too at affordable rates. After exhaustive studies, I narrowed down the things to a high definition plasma and that too a Panasonic Plasma. With Panasonic Viera TH 42PZ85U, I can actually view my favorite sports or news while my children can enjoy their much loved cartoons with great picture quality.



By using this great television set, I can actually enjoy the blackest of blacks and that too without any shades of grey. Even the reliability and anti-reflective shield of this set are amazing. Talking about the Image Retention of this Panasonic Viera, it is a great television set with such a fantastic IR technology. Even the HD content of the set is doubly amazing. I basically run both the PS3 Blu-ray and HD cable. Certainly, a fact is that the HD content has edge but up-scaler when blended with this fabulous television is actually not so attractive.

In all, seeing the plus points of this high definition plasma, it includes extremely film like or realistic experiences and no motion lag feature. The Panasonic Viera is featured with anti-burn system and is also possessed with various safety qualities that are in built in the set like auto off and pixel shifting. As I have used this set for long now, a suggestion would be to keep the contrast as well as brightness level under the limit of 50 for the very first 100 hours. This contributes in the phosphors becoming tempered and in turn not so conveniently susceptible to the image retention and burn-in. other mind boggling feature that this set boasts is the 1000,000:1 contrasting ratio.