1/02/2009

Samsung Touch Of Color T220HD 22-inch LCD HDTV Monitor

Samsung Touch Of Color T220HD 22-inch LCD HDTV Monitor Review



What more could have I ever wanted then a great sleek TV for my bedroom so that I do not have to fight with my siblings to watch my favorite programs on the TV. The great crystal like bezel frame of the T that catches light utter beautifully sets my room ablaze with its splendor. The rich red hue further adds amazingly to its charismatic appeal and soothes my eyes whenever I look at it with a sense of achievement. As it is merely 20 pounds in weight, I can also shift this amazing set from place to place very conveniently and without getting tired at all.



Samsung Touch of Color T220HD 22-inch LCD HDTV Monitor is a great product endowed with wonderful technicalities and specifications. Its 1680 x 1050 resolution, the dynamic contrast-ratio of 10000: 1 and the analog DVI-HDMI connectivity makes it further great. With the help of such great contrast ratio, there is an ultra wide range provided giving with the whites and the blacks full of utter detail even in adverse conditions of light. In fact, it has an incredible screen response time of mere 5 milliseconds and HDTV tuner 5ms rapid response time. The quick pixel response times imply a very fast execution of the actions and absolutely no visual blurring at all. It also has a brightness of 300 cdm2 and the Dolby Digital Surround facility (3 W x 2 ch). There are hidden speakers also that give immaculate quality of audio matching perfectly well with the great and impressive pictures of this HDTV.

As the Samsung Touch of Color T220HD 22-inch LCD HDTV Monitor features a full in built HD 1080 p digital tuner HDTV, it is very easy and convenient to watch the HDTV dual HDMI inputs, VGA and DVI inputs, two HDMI connections and the TV as well with no problem at all. I am so happy after I got this great TV for myself as I can easily flaunt it all my college mates and prove my great choice of gadgets to them.